AIRTIME-Manager's core product, A4P-Enterprise, fills a
niche not yet available in the professional services area. A4P-Enterprise
solves the problem:
How do I capture and bill for all of my time spent on a client matter when I'm out of the office and on my mobile communication device?
Using the call and email events to trigger the software, and supporting
the application with a smart backend billing service, A4P-Enterprise
eliminates the effort required to track time-based mobile billable
events. With A4P-Enterprise, you maximize your productivity
and recover revenues that would otherwise go unbilled.
A4P-Enterprise Handheld Features
- Capture of all time spent on calls and emails
- AIRTIME's TimeNote: Manual entry of billable events (meetings,
research, other calls, etc.)
- Optional entry of client number, matter code, and reminder notes
for each event
- Recall of client/matter or project codes for established contacts
- Designate the minimum time threshold for events to be deemed
- Turn A4P-Enterprise on/off at anytime
- Accumulate short periods of billable time until they reach your
minimum billing increment
A4P-Enterprise Web Editor Features
- Real-time report of captured data
- Each report record provides date/time, contact information, origination, billable/expense, duration, client/matter number, and notes/comments
- Reports allow editing of each field as necessary
- Look up of client/matter numbers
- View past and new activity
- Approve or delete event records
- Create invoices of approved events
- Administrative features allow for the management of multiple timekeeper accounts
- Online user manual
Click here to find
out how A4P-Enterprise works.
Read how one firm is using A4P-Enterprise to drive up revenues while making their clients happier: Shea Stokes & Carter Case Study.